Triple Chamber Oil Expeller 50 TPD
KUMAR NEW SUPER PRESS SERIES OIL EXPELLERS
The new series of SUPER PRESS SERIES OIL EXPELLERS offers excellence and perfection in terms of capacity, efficiency and versatility. Several oil seeds such as Sunflower, Sesame, Copra, Jatropha, Mustard, Soybean, Palm Kernel and many other non edible and edible oil seeds can be crushed by the triple chambers of expeller. Before crushing, these oil seeds are conditioned in the stack cookers of these expellers. 1 to 6 stack cookers has been installed in this type of machine which has their independent motor and are known to be self driven. These are completely designed as per the latest technology that results in the energy efficiency. The Mark III C oil expeller of our company is available with various components that includes Helical 3 stage Reduction Gear Box, Main Shaft (Alloy steel ) water cooled, Collars, Cone ring M.S. Hard face / Alloy Steel Hardened & Tempered, Triple chamber, Cage bars, Ultrasonically tested Worms. The base of these expellers are fabricated with the discharge conveyor.
Model NSP MK III C
Expeller Motor 150 HP 1440 RPM
- Higher yield of oil at lower cost of operations
- Both edible and non-edible oil seed can be crushed
- Main worm shaft can be easily removed
- To ensure safe and effortless maintenance, vertical split hinged main cages are provided
- In order to remove the cage easily, clamping bolts and bars are specially created for locking type
- The base include screw-conveyor to convey the oil so that floor of the shop and industry is kept clean.
Plot No. 7, Mira Co. Op. Indl Estate, W.e. Highway, Opp Amar Palace Hotel, Mira Road East, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401104, India