- Screw Conveyor
Flexible Screw Conveyors – Excellent for conveying bulk and semi-solid material
Liquid or granular material can be moved or transported using a revolving helical screw blade that is encompassed within the tube. These find their usage in various industries which deals with heavy products and bulk orders such as food, chemical, agricultural and so on. Material such as food waste, wood chips, boiler ash, municipal solid waste, aggregates, cereal grains and several other semi-solid material can be transported using these kind of conveyors. These offer an financially feasible manner to convey and elevate material.
Features & Advantages:
- Excellent to be used for solid and semi-solid material and blends as well.
- Engineered to render versatility
- Need for Multiple stationary units can be reduced
- Cost of Labor can be minimized
- Appropriate to fulfill the diverse needs of customers
- Products are handled gently and in a hygienic way
- Offers dust-free operations
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Asia, Australia, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Africa
Plot No. 7, Mira Co. Op. Indl Estate, W.e. Highway, Opp Amar Palace Hotel, Mira Road East, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401104, India