- Stainless Steel
- Oil Mill
Pressure Leaf Filters are used in Oil Mills. Here the vertical cylindrical vessel with stainless steel leafs is provided with a vibrator and butterfly valve. Also, we keep up with different models and capacities. They are practical for polishing slurries with low solids content, or for filtration of cake with a solid concentration of 20 to 25%. Just like Horizontal Plate Filters, the Vertical Leaf Filters are well suited for handling toxic, flammable and corrosive material. They are designed for challenging environments where high pressure and safe operation are needed. Also, they may be coated for applications where hot / cold temperature is to be preserved. The Pressure Leaf Filter is utilized in edible oil industry, beverages, chemical, pharma and petrochemical industry.
- Vertical Leaf Filters are selected on the following grounds:
- Minimum floor space
- Liquids are volatile, and may not be opened to vacuum
- High filtrate clarity is requisite
- Elevated temperatures
- Difficult environmental hazard from flammable, toxic or volatile cakes.
- Cloth or woven mesh screens to cover the leaves of tanks accessed easily.
- Mechanically simple, and easy to use & maintain.
- Stainless Steel / Carbon Steel materials as required.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Asia, Australia, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Africa
Plot No. 7, Mira Co. Op. Indl Estate, W.e. Highway, Opp Amar Palace Hotel, Mira Road East, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401104, India