- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Material :
- Carbon Steel
- Type :
- Solvent Extraction Plant
500 TPD Solvent Extraction Plant
Kumar 500 Tpd Solvent Extraction Plant In Middle East
The main motive of our institution is to grow and for this, we make efficient use of the available resources. An array of fully automated Kumar Solvent Extraction Plants are equipped in this organization. By utilizing these machines, all types of commodities, be it medium or large scale can be processed. Desolventizer Toaster is among the best machines that are manufactured in this production house. Metal value at biological level can be achieved with this toaster, if moisture resistant equipment is incorporated into it.
As this plant is developed with a latest design, hence, it works efficiently and ensures reliable output rate. For maintaining a standard in the market, the engineers of our company make sure that each and every machine built by them are updated on regular basis as per the industrial standards. We have been associated with Europa Crown(situated in United Kingdom) and United States for rendering them Solvent Extraction Plants having exceptional capacity with the help of their technical support.
Salient Features of Kumar Extraction Plant
- Maximum level of oil can be recovered using the circulation system which has been created by us with latest technology and better solvent meal contact.
- Load put of the DT can be reduced and solvent presented in the extracted meal can also be minimized with the help of the draining system offered by the plant.
- Because of the speedy rinsing process of our high-tech washing system, band conveyor remains clean every time. This results in the better extraction and reduction of flooding by offering an excellent percolation process.
- The plant is installed with a distinct separation system in order to decrease the level of end miscella. Less precipitate and fines along with oil free of solvent can be obtained by reducing the amount of pressure faced by these distillation systems.
- In addition to the aforementioned points, it reduces the utility consumption at different levels and eliminates the chances of over heating & scale shaping.
- Load on condensation can be declined and heat usage can be enhanced utilizing retrieval and condensation techniques created by our team of experts. This is followed by the decrease in solvent loss.
- For ensuring that the aforementioned process is carried out with perfection, new vent vapor system has been installed by us. This also provides an efficient recovery of the system from the vent vapors.
- To avoid color fixation and oxidation, the cooling system of our company allows the temperature of the final oil to be between or above 10 to 15 degree Celsius
- No vapor passage is linked in order to reduce the chances of cleaning of vapor ducting on regurlar basis.
- Fine is considered negligible when carried along with vapor, while the vapor moves via a meal bed prior to its arrival at the vapor line,
- Our ability in relation with full desolventising process and contact time is enhanced with the help of such a durable and efficient controlling system. The heat produced from the vapor can also be utilized to the maximum level.
- Over heating can be prevented with the help of instruments that control temperature.
- Steam can easily be linked with each and every particle by using sparge operating devices.
- Occurrence of manual faults can be trimmed by making the use of these highly automated systems.
Reduction In Solvent Loss
To ensure that the solvent is reduced up to a massive level, these new and advance recovery systems undergo stringent testing based on several parameters. For a loss which is inconsequential, these systems can be joined with the operational industrial plant. The information related to technical issues for the same can be given upon asking.
Consumption level of vapor can be reduced up to twenty to thirty percent by the flash steam recovery device.
Plot No. 7, Mira Co. Op. Indl Estate, W.e. Highway, Opp Amar Palace Hotel, Mira Road East,, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401104, India