- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Type :
- Hammer Mills
- Production Capacity :
- 8000 Kg/hr
- Color :
- Rugged construction
- Unmatched quality
- User friendly
Hammer Mill, a crucial piece of equipment for numerous industries, has the job of modifying a commodity into the required size(as required by our esteemed patrons) without hampering the quality of the product. These play a vital role when it comes to Copra, Palm Kernel & Soya bean processing companies.
- Arrangement of easy opening.
- Easy mesh removal, which leads to less downtime because of chocking.
- Hardened and tempered, specially designed rectangular beaters.
- Grater plates to ensure efficient pulverizing.
- Well-balanced, alloy steel rotor shaft, supported on self-aligning dual raw spherical roller bearing, ensuring smooth and vibration-free rotation of the rotor.
- Hammer mill and motor affixed on a single base frame with rubber padding for shock absorption.
Hammer mill has many applications in different industries, including:
- Milling grain
- A farm machine (mills grain)
- Ethanol plants (grains)
- In waste management
- Grinding, Fruit juice production etc.
Here the basic principle is clean-cut. Essentially a steel drum, a hammermill contains a horizontal / vertical rotating shaft or drum on which the hammers are set. The hammers are independent to swing on the cross ends, or set to the central rotor. The rotor is rotated at a high speed in drum, and the material is fed into a feed hopper. The hammer bars impact the material, and thereby the material shredded & expelled through screens in a selected size drum. A hammer-mill can be used as a primary, secondary, or third stage crusher. The design & structure of this machine is determined by the end-use. Also, it is designed to be reliable, energy efficient and cost-effective.
|MODEL||CAPACITY / HRS||H/P POWER|
|HM-A1||500 KGS||5/7.5 HP|
|HM-1||1000 KGS||20 HP|
|HM-2||2000 KGS||40 HP|
|HM-3||3000 KGS||50 HP|
|HM-5||5000 KGS||75 HP|
|HM-8||8000 KGS||100 / 125 HP|
PLOT NO. 7, MIRA CO. OP. INDL ESTATE, W.E. HIGHWAY, OPP AMAR PALACE HOTEL, MIRA ROAD EAST, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401104, India