Most seeds comprise tough oil-bearing cellular structure, which has to be weakened or ruptured prior to extraction. Flaker Machine is used to increase the capability of Expeller, and it reduces the wear & tear of the system. Drum Flakers are utilized for solidifying the molten material. After processing on flakers, the material creates films, or further processed / packed into containers for transportation. Here a great advantage is the continuous process. The machine is designed for maximum efficiency, optimum heat transfer and hygienic operation.
General Process Description
With the help of drum flaker, a molten product is transformed into a solid form. In the continuous procedure, a thin layer of liquid product fits to the outside of the revolving drum. The product solidifies upon interaction with drum's outside surface, that is cooled internally. Heat transfer from the product is done, and the required temperature is reached. After a full revolution, the product is separated from its surface. In the process, the product is comminuted to well manageable flakes which are checked for size and shape depending upon the nature of product and process conditions.
- Arrangement for variable speed drive, ensuring optimum performance.
- Designed for trouble-free operation.
- Low cost operation & continuous process.
- High thermal efficiency and uniformly flaked product.
- Appropriate for a range of food, pharmaceutical and chemical products.
- Stainless steel / carbon steel / hard chrome plated contact parts, depending on the material requirements.
- Accessories: hood, flake conveyor, flake breaker, applicator roller, etc.
Plot No. 7, Mira Co. Op. Indl Estate, W.e. Highway, Opp Amar Palace Hotel, Mira Road East, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401104, India