- Double Drum Hull Beater
Double Drum Hull Beater in a Brief
Double Drum Hull Beater is a simple separation and screening equipment. It works with two rotating drums and two paddle shafts for tailing or hulls. The two rotating drums inside the machine and tools which are revolved in opposite ways, with perforated metal sheet recover the oily internal part of the hull. The acquired part of the hull is sent by conveyors under the machine. From the machine front, the hull is conveyed to hull section.
We work with rich industry knowledge and integrated approach to manufacture quality processing machines. Keeping your production capacity in mind, we produce specific type of Double Drum Hull Beater. It is primarily used in the oilseed pretreatment process to separate shell and kernel, after oil-rich seed is husked. The machine is essential for an oil mill process. Double Drum Hull Beater is effective to separate kernel portion to hulls. It helps to reduce the wastage of kernel going with hulls.
Key Features & Benefits Associated With Double Drum Hull Beater:
- Easy operation, use & maintenance
- High efficiency and production
- Require very less maintenance
- Well retrieve the kernel of the oil seeds
- Excellent seed handling capability
- Effective ventilation
- Separate hull and kernels according to various gravity.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Asia, Australia, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Africa
Plot No. 7, Mira Co. Op. Indl Estate, W.e. Highway, Opp Amar Palace Hotel, Mira Road East, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401104, India