With the assistance of our wide distribution network, we are able to manufacture and export the gamut of Cold Press Expeller. All these expellers are perfectly combined with the scientific research and traditional refined technology. Highly efficient, our expellers are well incorporated with the quality assured components. Easy to use and maintain, the stock of Cold Press Expeller is available to us in different specifications and capacities.
- Easy maintenance
- Capable of extracting oil from all oil seeds
- High yield at low operating cost
Before the processing operations start, it is important to know that the Oil seeds to be cleaned properly. This includes removing every tiny stone available as well. One this cleansing activity is completed, the oil seeds are passed through a size disintegration / flaking device, which allows us to achieve a the most efficient response from the equipment. Once the disintegrated seeds are cooked in a fine manner, they tend to expel the oil in a much easier manner. Processed via a mechanical pressing in the expeller technique, the resultant oil is availed along with a small degree of fine, after which it is separated out through the Vibro Separator and filter press systems. This helps in attaining 100 percent pure oil. The most convenient part about this process is that it requires minimal workforce.
- Bendable opening of primary cage for effortless maintenance.
- Reduced initial investment funds, easy to set up,
- Favorable height of worm shaft for easy upkeep as the worm shaft can be withdrawn without perturbing the expeller drive.
- Decreased load on bearing with first-class quality ball and roller bearings.
- Multi-stage cooker driver for the conditioning of seeds.
- Our institution renders all the expellers with self-reliant gear boxes which guarantee low upkeep, decreased noise levels and low power consumption.
Plot No. 7, Mira Co. Op. Indl Estate, W.e. Highway, Opp Amar Palace Hotel, Mira Road East, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401104, India